Good morrow to you all! I am sorry but because of the rubbish weather we have decided to cancel today. Today’s task was in a very exposed place and with temps dropping , rain and snow all day, it was thought it best if we just postponed today’s task and moved it to next week instead of Joe’s wood. I am sorry about this but just looking out of the window tells me its the right move,see you all next week for the same task
Mid week task on the Meadow. that old beauty Brush Cutting. Time marches on and we are starting to move into the bird breeding season hence the need for a mid week/weekend task. We have two large areas of brush that over the last few years have got a little out of control. One needs a trim the other needs removing to allow the meadow to come back. could you please let me know if you can help out and your preferred day.
Before i forget we will also be getting stuck into the wet flush task soon ,this will be a weekend task and have a big red digger in it, Please let me know for that as well please